Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

My Day At Megazone !

 


My Day At Megazone

On a Saturday night my family and I went to an arcade called

“Megazone” to play a few games. The first game we played

was bumper cars.


Next we had to wait for the worker to set up the cars for us,

when she finished doing that we hopped into the cars and started

driving around the road, the road was a small circle. We had a timer

which was 10 mins, when that 10 min stop we had to hop out and

wait for the other people inside the laser tag to finish, we got a

bit bored so we went up the stairs and watched the people play.


Once they finished the instructor told us to get inside a room to

watch a short film on how to play laser tag, it showed us the

rules on how to play and the safety when putting gear on. We

all went inside the laser room, next we all started hiding from each

other but some were teaming up on each other. Everyone was

all sneaking around but I could hear their footsteps and I could

hear them laugh, it was quite hot in there but a bit cold. 


We only had a little bit of time like 30 mins, Later on we still

were playing but our timer ran out so the instructor told us where

the exit was so we could leave. We all had to remember our team

name to see ourselves on the leaderboard. After that we played a few more games but before we left we played a basketball

game and a punching bag game.


I had fun and I am glad that I participated in each game

which were extremely fun. Finally we went to Mcdonalds to eat,

lastly we drove back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment