Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

The Puzzle Game

 The Puzzle Game 
On Thursday 17th of October 2019 Rm 7 played an activity called The Puzzle Game.

First Miss Ashley told Room 7 “Get in groups of 4” so we went into groups of 4 and in my group was Angellynah, Moana, Marilyn, Langiola, Rona and Tisharn. After that Miss Ashley pulled 4 puzzles because there are 4 groups so Miss Ashley asked me “Pick a number between 1 and 4”
“Umm… 2” when I told her that she passed me the 2nd Puzzle box. 

When she gave the puzzle to my group we started the puzzle and it was 100 pieces next Miss Ashley asked the other groups the same question she asked me, while she was doing that we started figuring out where everything goes when we were doing that Miss Ashley gave us a hint, and she told the whole group “Start from the outlines and it will be more easier” so she helped us do it and we were almost done with our puzzle and the pieces were sticking together perfectly.

It was so hard putting the pieces together but we eventually got it together and when all the groups finished we swap and we do each others puzzle box and to be honest it was quite fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment