Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Conversation Circle

Conversation Circle
On a windy day Rm 7 played a fun activity called The Conversation Circle, First Miss Ashley said “ Go and find a buddy” so we found a buddy and my buddy was Langiola.

Langiola asked me her question and that was  “Do you prefer Onions or worms and Why?” 
I replied  “Onions because I hate worms, How about you?.”
“ I prefer onions because I don’t like worms” 
“ Oh Okay” and after she answered her question I asked her my question which was  “ Would you prefer to learn how to dance or learn how to paint and Why?
“I prefer dancing because I don’t like art, and you?”
“ I would do art because I want to be an artist and I love art”. Next Miss Ashley called out “NEXT!’ so we went to our next buddy that was on our left.

My next buddy was Rona and we were talking about ‘Do you prefer Jelly or Snails?’ and when we were talking about that Miss Ashley called out “NEXT” so we rotated until we went back to our buddy that we had from the start.

When we finished going around the circle we have to go back to our buddy and sit on the mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment