Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

My Qualities

My Qualities                    
Malo e lelei my name is Moana and I am 9 years
old and I'm from New Zealand.

CREATIVITY:
I have creativity because I'm good at drawing
and I am always creating new ideas.

POSITIVE:
I am positive because I am always kind and I
like being happy all the time.

CONFIDENT:
I am also confident because I am sometimes
presenting things and I always have to be confident.

RESPONSIBLE:
I am responsible because I always keep track
of the time and I always finish my work when I stay inside class.

RESPECTFUL:
 I am respectful because I always follow the school
rules and I never break school rules.

TRUSTWORTHY:
I am trustworthy because when Mrs Tafea tells me
and my friends to stay in class I always finish my
work and not do things I'm not supposed too.

PUNCTUAL:

I am punctual because I always come to school on
time and sometimes never be late. 

KIND:
I am kind because I am always helpful when people need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment