Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

My Experience Of Being In Lockdown

The Difference Between Work At Home and Work At School
Doing work at home is easy and there are no distractions
and I can focus on my work more. Doing work at school
causes me to get distracted, but my experience on being
in lockdown is interesting because you can’t go outside
only if you are going to the supermarket or the hospital
and doctors, but it is quite boring being on lockdown
and I want to go school to learn more and do any type
of work.


  
 Write down a list of things to do while you are in quarantine 
  1. I would recommend to do what you usually do at home
  2. Blog work
  3. Play family games and have a movie night
  4. Do some left over homework
  5. Text your friends if they are available
  6. Watch a very interesting movie
  7. Make sure you finish your work so when
  8. quarantine is done you can show your teacher
  9. Watch TV
  10. Do some drawings or colouring
  11. Arts and Crafts
  12. Annoy your siblings


1 comment:

  1. Great work Moana, I like the way you noticed and identified the differences between working from home and working from school. Great work Moana and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete