Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

My Goals


Name: Moana Sikalu Funaki
Term 3, 2019
My Goals

I need to:

Be able to make predictions about what the story might be about and reflect on it at the end whether it was right or not and identify why.
Ask critical questions about the text to gain more understanding of what I’m reading.
Summarise the story using my own words.
     

I need to:

Learn to use time order words.
Learn to use complex punctuation in my writing more often.
Use different varieties of sentence starters.



I need to:

Learn to show my work in a way that other people would understand it.
Learn how to solve mathematical  problems.
Learn how to justify my work.

KEY COMPETENCIES

My goal is to
Ask critical questions to gain information
Confidently share ideas and thoughts in a group

No comments:

Post a Comment