Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Pictionary

Pictionary
On Thursday 26th of September 2019 Room 7 played a game called Pictionary and the rules are you cant talk, no mouthing, no hand gestures, no writing letters on the board..

Pictionary is like Charades but you have to draw. We had to get into 3 groups with an even amount of people in it and you have to have a name of your group, the first group name was TPS the 2nd group name was UFC and the final group name was Flash Lightning. 

When 3 people go to Miss Ashley, Miss Ashley will say “Ok your gonna draw is a stem of a flower.” and some other things after that you go to the board and draw a stem of a flower and whoever guesses it correct their team gets a point, I drew a  shoelace and my favourite one that I drew was the shoelace.

I was feeling excited because I love drawing and doing art. When people were drawing on the board the teams were screaming out random words like “TIRE!!” and I couldn’t hear anything.

Room 7 had a great, awesome, fantastic time playing it and we hope that we can play it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment